View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Lure Event: Salcedo Vill Makati City Pablo Resto

Post by VanKreiger on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:06 am

Date: ANY DAY
Time: 10 pm till 3 am
Area: Makati City
Place: Pablo Restaurant
Direction: Between RCBC & Makati Ave: GoogleMap

Hello again, it's been awhile but I was able to enjoy another Lure Party which I would like to share with you... It's a bit funny since the place I went to awhile ago (just got home actually, hehehe!) was practically an "Eevee Nest with a lot of "SIDE BONUS" to boot!

It's actually In-between RCBC and Makati Ave, if you know the Picasso Boutique Residences, it's the Restaurant Beside it: Pablo Restaurant.

This place has a lot of people hanging out there, since it has an outside COUCH, yep Literally a comfortable couch with pillows to boot, hehehe! And the best part you can drink booze and smoke/vape there as well...

Also the Pokestop ain't that bad as well:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a quick Video I took on the said Place:

It's not as Grand as QC Circle with all of its Pokestop, but this place definitely wins hands down for RARE Pokemon Sightings and being a I QUOTE "EEVEE NEST"

To show proof of it, here are the freshly catch Eevee's I caught earlier:

If you notice, majority of the Eevee's i caught have a light blue shadow meaning it's freshly caught earlier. I'd say I was able to catch around 25 Eevee's in 4 hour's on that place...

But that's not the end of it here are the rest of my catch earlier:

But for me, the most Noticeable and Pokemon of the night goes to my 1st ever "LICKITUNG"!!!

Everyone just ran to that place, all cars stopped, Hell even some Security Guards and Staff went out just to get that LICKITUNG! Hahaha!

With all of that said, I'm going to cut short this story (as it's too long already hehehe!) and conclude that this is 100% an Eevee nest at night till past Midnight, and a good place to get those RARE Pokemon, that Electrobuzz, Magmar, Ponyta, Abra, Growlith... All worth it!!!

Although don't expect Dratini's and such, I only got one actually here... Hopefully I would be able to find one next time... Till then wish me luck and hopefully I can find that "DRATINI NEST"! Very Happy

-Robin Willams, Dead Poet's Society-
VanKreiger
Supporter (Moderator)
Supporter (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum